Warehousing and Distribution
HBT Logistika provides its customers storage of goods in cold chain as well as under environmental regime with comprehensive IT support .
HBT Logistics possesses:
- Large ambient storage space intended for products that are not subject to temperature regime, capacity of 4,760 pallet positions and load up to 1,000 kg per pallet place .
- Refrigerated storage space intended for products that are subject to temperature regime, capacity of 642 pallet positions under the regime of 4 ° - 8 ° C and load up to 1,000 kg per pallet place.
- Automatic robotic storage space for products that are subject to temperature regime, capacity of 2,686 pallet positions under the regime of 4 ° - 8 ° C and load up to 900 kg per pallet place.
In line with our business policy, which involves the development of logistics solutions for storage, for clients needs (build to order principle) HBT Logistika conducted the introduction of WMS system , BELWMS®, tailored for specific businesses and complex work processes of the company. WMS system to HBT Logistika provides:
- Management of all warehouse processes
- Performing operations via wireless handheld/RF devices , where an overview of the work orders and the current state of the stock can be continuously monitored
- Storage of items in a unique location in the warehouse
- Traceability of items according to FEFO, FIFO, LIFO, LEFO strategy turnout, number of lots or batches, date of manufacture or expiry date.
- LogView application for clients – with this application owner of the goods is able to give instructions to the warehouse directly via WMS server, which leads to faster and more efficient execution of logistics services, as to say, he can manage and control goods from his office.
- Storage of goods under customs supervision
- Alarm system due to expiration date, items with no activity within a specified period
- Connection to existing ERP system
- Development of functional reports in accordance with the needs of the client (report of critical deadline period, report on items with no activity, report on the frequency of items - ABC analysis, services review on a daily basis, stock lists, etc.).
HBT Logistika offers its customers an option of linking disparate systems through communication inteface or remote controle.